Hallo! Wir verwenden Cookies auf dieser Website, um den Betrieb unserer Website und zu Analysezwecken zu unterstützen. Weitere Informationen zur Verwendung von Cookies und Ihren Cookie-Optionen finden Sie hier ! Durch die weitere Nutzung unserer Dienste stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
Wholesale Customer Service Manager
We at PopSockets LLC (PopSockets.com) would like to hire a Wholesale Customer Service Manager. We’re looking for someone who has at least 3 to 5 years of experience in customer service, plus some experience in a management role. We’re also looking for a conscientious, friendly person -- we are fun but hard-working, and we're looking for someone with similar spirit. We value people with positive energy, and we strive to have our workplace be someplace that you're excited to go to in the morning.
As our Wholesale Customer Service Manager, your responsibilities would include
- Build, lead, and coach a first-rate wholesale customer service team of representatives
- Provide ongoing performance management and development of the team
- Ensures that all service levels are met or exceeded.
- Establish efficient and balanced work flows that produce high levels of service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and measure service metrics and utilize to develop standards, improvements, or changes to process.
- Oversee order processing accuracy
- Identify efficiencies within ERP and OMS systems
- Bachelors Degree in Business (or a related field)
- 3 – 5 years experience in customer service field
- 1 - 3 years experience in a management position
- Organized with attention to detail
- Professional attitude and dependable
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Demonstrates a sense of calmness under constant change while dealing with stress in a manner that sets the necessary tone for the team and function
- Basic industry background in consumer goods is a plus
- Ability to drive results, influence people, and train others when appropriate
- Must be a self-starter, quantitative-minded, and possess a proactive, innovative nature.
This is an in-office, full-time position. Your pay would be competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include low-cost health, dental, and vision insurance.
To apply, email your resume and an insightful cover letter about why you might want (and be well-suited for) this job to careers[insert 'at' symbol]popsockets.com.