Hallo! Wir verwenden Cookies auf dieser Website, um den Betrieb unserer Website und zu Analysezwecken zu unterstützen. Weitere Informationen zur Verwendung von Cookies und Ihren Cookie-Optionen finden Sie hier ! Durch die weitere Nutzung unserer Dienste stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSocket™ grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first PopSocket sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. The PopSocket is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
The Systems Coordinator will support day-to-day administration of business applications to deliver error-free and efficient system processes, from customer onboarding to collections. The ideal candidate is a business-minded problem solver capable of quickly mastering new technologies and effectively applying functionality to improve customer experience and business efficiency. In this position, you’ll monitor reports and troubleshoot system issues, using data to proactively identify and resolve or enhance systems and business processes. Success in this role is measured by the level of satisfaction displayed by internal customers and system stakeholders.
- Monitor online order flow, resolve problems and proactively recommend and implement improvements to efficiency and quality.
- Administer system configurations for fraud prevention, address verification, payments and shipping methods.
- Research, recommend and implement system enhancements to reduce errors, improve customer experience and optimize business efficiency.
- Support catalog management and maintenance for business-to-business ecommerce sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems.
- Proven business application power-user; Excel, Shopify, Photoshop preferred. Basic HTML and SQL a plus.
- Not intimidated by custom software or getting up to speed with new systems on the fly.
- Familiarity with sales operations, finance and supply chain concepts.
- Strong communication, organizational, intrapersonal and project management skills.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-growth, high-responsibility environment.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to HR@posockets.com with the subject line “Systems Coordinator - Your Name”