Hallo! Wir verwenden Cookies auf dieser Website, um den Betrieb unserer Website und zu Analysezwecken zu unterstützen. Weitere Informationen zur Verwendung von Cookies und Ihren Cookie-Optionen finden Sie hier ! Durch die weitere Nutzung unserer Dienste stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
Product Merchandising Coordinator
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
Assist in all areas for the Sr. Product Managers as a point person for sales and marketing in Boulder, CO
- Assist Sr. Product Managers on all products and projects with a concentration on graphics and custom color and material finishes.
- Act as the first point person and gatekeeper for all sales and marketing requests (sample requests, retail custom designs, assortment updates, exclusive units, assets, product questions).
- Enter product requests in arena for CMF style creation (item number) as well as item ending (EOL).
- Point person for catalog passoff, product communication and product information verification.
- Create and analyse sales reports, develop competitive landscape studies, and identify business/technology/fashion trends to generate growth strategies.
- Build and manage tools for organizing the product portfolio (visual line plan, channel differentiation and channel specific assortments, price bands) for each season to communicate strategy provided by Sr. Product Managers (pricing, category, classification, lifecycle, forecasts).
- Assist in the tracking of performance of SKU’s and control the retail and online resets, providing product lifecycle recommendations (EOL, scrap, liquidate, etc.).
- Communicate to all channels when artist contracts are up and product needs to EOL.
- Off calendar sales brief handoff for retail custom orders (SMU/ Business Chase)
- Attend Seasonal Sales Handoff - Work with sales and marketing to get key business opportunities from strategic accounts (Sales, Marketing)
- Attend Product Kickoff - Brief handoff (Design, CMF, Project Managers, Engineers, Ops)
- Attend Product Feedback Internal- During development key milestones prepare and gather feedback to product managers and design (include feedback from sales lead)
- Attend Product feedback External- after CES/shows (Product team - give the download from meeting/show and any action required (if any))
- Attend Line Plan Handoff for Asset Creation (Marketing)
- Seasonal Product Workshop (Sales, Marketing)
- Coordinate briefs from sales for individual requests
- Coordinate samples for internal for product requests
- Populate Visual Line Plan (core assortment, collections, forecast, price, product name, product number, key account assortments)
- Channel specific product assortments
- Assist in the creation of product presentation for meetings (CES, Apple etc)
- Assist in new product briefs (product overview, positioning, feature priorities, functional priorities, aesthetic requirements, target market, target price, target margin, sku count, forecast, CMF proposal, GTM plan)
- Arena requests of seasonal style creation and EOL
- CMF artist contract EOL
- 1-2 years experience working in a consumer goods company in the marketing or merchandising department
- Capacity to prioritize and juggle projects simultaneously in an extremely fast paced working environment with a willingness to learn
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to relate to and work with a variety of stakeholders across teams as well as work effectively independently
How to Apply:Please submit your résumé and portfolio (pdf or link) to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “Product Merchandising Coordinator - Your Name”