Hallo! Wir verwenden Cookies auf dieser Website, um den Betrieb unserer Website und zu Analysezwecken zu unterstützen. Weitere Informationen zur Verwendung von Cookies und Ihren Cookie-Optionen finden Sie hier ! Durch die weitere Nutzung unserer Dienste stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
Packaging Production Artist
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
Must be an experienced Packaging Production Artist who can seamlessly join a highly productive and fast paced environment. Must be a team player who is fast, accurate and organized. A keen eye for design, typography and attention to detail is essential. Must feel comfortable following strict brand guidelines as well as be able to manipulate graphics creatively when necessary. A thorough understanding is required of the various printing processes and manufacturing techniques for both primary and secondary packaging. A thorough understanding of structure/dielines is also necessary. Key requirements include expert knowledge of current design software, the ability to communicate and work effectively with business partners, expert level technical knowledge of all facets of mechanical production, and extreme attention to typography, style consistency, and detail.
- Build, revise and prepare packaging mechanicals for release to pre-press, print and packaging vendors/teams
- Own graphic application on all packaging production projects - responsible for execution of design at a sku level
- Manage the press preparation for all electronic files and the delivery to vendor
- Assist Marketing & Design teams in production for print collateral, POP/POS
- Create physical mockups for structural projects
- Continually manage, and work to improve the quality of department deliverables
- Learn the specifics of our clients/business and take direction regarding design intent from the design team and contribute technical and production related expertise
- Asset management including digital file organization and folder structures, file naming and archiving
- 3-5 years experience in a high-volume fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of production, typography and mechanicals
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with printer specifications including color separation
- Experience with digital proofing devices
- Ability to work on a deadline and in a collaborative environment
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with high pressure deadlines
- Great organizational skills, both physically and electronically, with capability to prioritize
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé and portfolio (pdf or link) to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “Packaging Production Artist - Your Name”