Hallo! Wir verwenden Cookies auf dieser Website, um den Betrieb unserer Website und zu Analysezwecken zu unterstützen. Weitere Informationen zur Verwendung von Cookies und Ihren Cookie-Optionen finden Sie hier ! Durch die weitere Nutzung unserer Dienste stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
International Sales Account Manager
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSocket™ grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first PopSocket sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. The PopSocket is a collapsable grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products. This position is based out of our headquarters in Boulder, Colorado.
As a member of the PopSockets Sales team, the International Sales Account Manager will play a critical role in liaising between customers and cross-functional internal teams to insure the timely and successful delivery of our products and services according to customer needs.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with international distributors and field sales personnel
- Engage with clients to drive to achieve revenue and sales goals
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure timely and successful support according to customer needs and objectives
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product, including channel expansion, inventory management, marketing initiatives, and promotions.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven sales account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with international clients a plus
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and CRM
This is an in-office, full-time position. Your pay would be competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include low-cost health, dental, and vision insurance.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “International Sales Account Manager” - “Your Name”