Hallo! Wir verwenden Cookies auf dieser Website, um den Betrieb unserer Website und zu Analysezwecken zu unterstützen. Weitere Informationen zur Verwendung von Cookies und Ihren Cookie-Optionen finden Sie hier ! Durch die weitere Nutzung unserer Dienste stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
eCommerce Manager Summary:
This role is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to oversee the following aspects of our Mexico eCommerce business through PopSockets.mx; business planning, forecasting, website layout, customer experience, and web analytics, content and assortment strategy, promotional campaigns and other online marketing.
- Channel growth and online performance to meet or exceed top-line revenue goals.
- eCommerce P&L through understanding of key performance indicators ensuring that the business meets revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Evolve and continuously improve localized content and merchandising to drive conversion and AOV based on market-specific requirements for revenue optimization.
- Define, prioritize, and manage website initiatives to support eCommerce goals as well as stakeholders across the company.
- Communicate to technical staff for needed backend improvements and enhancements to improve customer experience and site performance.
- Work with brand marketing, PR, other departments with consumer marketing initiatives and product launches to ensure cross channel alignment.
- Demonstrated success in running an eCommerce B2C website focused on sales and brand building.
- Fluent in written and spoken form for both English and Spanish.
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced environment, able to create process and execute quickly.
- Experience with Shopify and custom configured products a plus.
- Market experience in successful localization driving payments, shipping methods and other transactional enhancements.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience running the front end of a web store and or the social media and marketing of a webstore.
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé and portfolio (pdf or link) to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “eCommerce Manager - Your Name”