Hallo! Wir verwenden Cookies auf dieser Website, um den Betrieb unserer Website und zu Analysezwecken zu unterstützen. Weitere Informationen zur Verwendung von Cookies und Ihren Cookie-Optionen finden Sie hier ! Durch die weitere Nutzung unserer Dienste stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
Looking for a results-driven, detail-oriented experienced digital marketing professional. Ideal candidate will have both SEO and SEM experience with ability to optimize multichannel digital media and drive revenue growth.
- Manage all PPC campaigns and continually optimize account to drive conversations
- Deliver on monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets set by leadership
- Develop tactics and recommendations for new opportunities to drive revenue
- Implement detailed reporting to track and understand performance of campaigns
- Build and execute strategies that include a custom mix of content, link building, onsite search engine optimizations, and local/mobile optimization tactics to drive organic search traffic
- Perform keyword research, keyword to page mapping, website performance analysis, gap analysis, competitor analysis, content and technical SEO audits
- Partner with business leaders and marketing team to develop and deliver on a search optimization roadmap
- Stay up-to-date on SEO trends and translate these findings to business leaders and the internal Digital Marketing team
- Managing Remarketing/Display campaigns in Google Display Network and third party platforms.
- Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and targeting.
- Providing feedback regarding landing pages and display ads.
- Assist in day-to-day affiliate/partner management including ongoing execution of fresh offers, creative, affiliate/partner communications, payments, and dispute resolution
- Assist in implementing tactical email strategy
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience (SEO, SEM, PPC, organic search)
- BA Marketing or Business Administration preferred
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- High degree of proficiency with MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé and portfolio (pdf or link) to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “Digital Marketing Coordinator - Your Name”