Hallo! Wir verwenden Cookies auf dieser Website, um den Betrieb unserer Website und zu Analysezwecken zu unterstützen. Weitere Informationen zur Verwendung von Cookies und Ihren Cookie-Optionen finden Sie hier ! Durch die weitere Nutzung unserer Dienste stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
Business Systems and Process Leader
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
The Business Systems and Process Leader will be the PopSockets resource dedicated to developing, document and continuously improve business systems and processes throughout the entire organization. The Business Systems and Process Leader will report into the Director of Operations Engineering. This job is based in Boulder, CO.
- Document as-is processes: What processes come first?
- Collaborate with management to identify and prioritize business process documentation opportunities.
- Manage processes change notices and process archiving
- Drive adherence to processes.
- Facilitate cross functional process improvements.
- Lead training of business systems and processes
- Integrate process training into onboarding
- Measure and report corporate benefits of process changes and adherence
- At least 5 years leading and implementing business process design, development, training and implementation.
- Six Sigma Green belt minimum. Black Belt preferred.
- Demonstrated application and implementation of cross functional business systems and process.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability and desire to lead people and herd cats
- Engineering degree or other relevant technical Bachelors of Science or 10 years of related work experience implementing business systems and process within and organization.
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “Business Systems and Process Leader - Your Name”.